Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween


We had our neighborhood Trunk or Treat tonight.  I found a cheerleader costume at the D.I. a couple of months ago for Evelyn - only $3.  Margaret got a painted black nose and whiskers.  What a cute little black kitten.








A little enthused to go get candy:


And now to get geared up for my teenage son's Halloween party tomorrow night.  On the agenda:  "Creature from the Black Lagoon" movie with loaded nachos, popcorn and candy.  To be followed by some 'Night' geocaching and then warm butterbeer and donuts upon arriving back home.  Should be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

'T' said...

beautiful beautiful daughters. andrea wants to know what porter is going to dress up as? andrea is 'perry the platypus'.

The Lane Family said...

Your daughters are so beautiful!! I love their Halloween costumes!!!

As for Porter's party what a GREAT theme and food and I LOVE that you are going geocaching.